About Me

aku ..
aku ..
aku .. ya kaya gini
I love Jesus, I love momma and poppa, and I love you ^^

Mocca

Always In My Heart ^^

Favorite Quote

It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, and a day to love someone... but it takes a lifetime to forget someone .

-Kahlil Gibran-

My endless love

My love there's only you in my life
The only thing that's bright
My first love you're every breath that I take
You're every step I make
And I want to share all my love with you
No one else will do!
And your eyes
They tell me how much you care
You will always be
My Endless Love

I love that song very much!!
That song I dediacated for someone. Yea..I know he doesn't care bout it. But it's ok. He never know and never try to understand bout my feeling. I always feel alone everytime, every step, and when I turned back to find him..he's gone.


Categories: