About Me

aku ..
aku ..
aku .. ya kaya gini
I love Jesus, I love momma and poppa, and I love you ^^

Mocca

Always In My Heart ^^

Favorite Quote

It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, and a day to love someone... but it takes a lifetime to forget someone .

-Kahlil Gibran-

E mail My Heart

It's been hours seems like days, since you went away,
And all I do is check the screen to see if you're ok.
You don't answer when I phone, guess you wanna be left alone.
So I'm sending my heart, my soul, and this is what I'll say:


I'm sorry, oh so sorry, can't you give me one more chance to make it all up to you.
E-mail my heart and say our love will never die
and that I know you're out there and I know that you still care.
Email me back and say our love will stay alive.
Forever, Email my heart

I can see you in my mind, coming on the line
And opening this letter that I've sent a hundred times.
Here's a picture of us two, I look so good on you
and can't you please forgive me for the hurt I put you through.


I'm sorry, oh so sorry, can't you give me one more chance to make it all up to (you).

E-mail my heart and say our love will never die
and that I know you're out there and I know that you still care

Email me back and say our love will stay alive

Forever, Forever
Email my heart

Categories: